Mold Removal & Remediation Services
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL
Kalamazoo Mold Removal
Our certified mold remediation specialists provide prompt removal of mold to prevent small problems from growing worse and becoming more expensive to resolve.
Water damage can cause mold infestation and damage if not properly addressed. If your property has been affected by mold growth, VanDam & Krusinga has the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively remediate and eliminate the mold problem in both commercial and residential settings. Our Kalamazoo mold remediation specialists are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and ready to tackle your remediation project.
Our moisture meters determine which areas in your home or business provide the right conditions for mold accumulation. Once our investigation determines the cause of the contamination, we provide written mold remediation estimates. We’re equipped with the latest technology to safely clean and control mold problems of any size and provide property owners with the best options for prevention of future infestations.
THE REMEDIATION PROCESS:
- A highly skilled project manager inspects and assesses your property for mold
- The source is identified and an estimate is created for remediation and removal of the mold
- Containment barriers are set up to isolate the mold source and prevent further spread in your home or building
- Filtration devices, such as HEPA air filters and negative air machines, are utilized to remove contaminants from the air
- Remediation, removal, and cleaning of affected areas and materials occurs
- Our reconstruction team assists with replacement of materials that were removed to return the property to pre-loss condition
WHY VANDAM & KRUSINGA?
Over 60 Years Experience
Time Is Of The Essence
MOST OF OUR CLIENTS RESIDE IN