Content Packing & Cleaning
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL
Your belongings can be compromised during a fire, flood, or other disasters that damages your home or building.
We are well-equipped with the leading technologies and equipment to fully clean your belongings after they have been compromised by fire, smoke, water, mold, or other types of damage. When we return your belongings to you, our goal is to return them in their original condition. Our specialized content restoration experts at VanDam & Krusinga walk through your belongings to evaluate whether they can be feasibly restored before beginning the cleaning process.
HOW IT WORKS:
- After identifying salvageable belongings, we begin a thorough inventory and packing process
- Your belongings are brought back to our secure and climate-controlled local warehouse
- Each item is restored through our cleaning and deodorization (hyperlink) process
- The cleaned items are then stored in our warehouse short or long-term
- Once your house or building is ready for move-in, we bring your items back to you in their restored state
WHY VANDAM & KRUSINGA?
Over 60 Years Experience
We have more than 60 years of professional experience in the building and restoration industries. We have the knowledge and skill to address all types of damage to your belongings, whether in a residential or commercial property. We work closely with you and your insurance adjuster through each step of the restoration process to ensure your belongings are returned to you in their pre-loss condition.
Time Is Of The Essence
When dealing with damage to your personal belongings, time is of the essence. The sooner you begin the restoration and cleaning process, the lower the amount of permanent damage your belongings will suffer. Remember that there is a wrong way and a right way to clean and restore your items. If done incorrectly, you may be stuck with damaged belongings and unpleasant odors long-term.
If you need content packing and cleaning services, contact VanDam & Krusinga Building and Restoration for fast service and peace of mind.
MOST OF OUR CLIENTS RESIDE IN